Anti Ragging Policy
The college help students stand strong against ragging and prohibit it. Regardless of this being neglected at many colleges, we consider it as prime responsibility being the top 10 colleges of Bhopal.
- To aware students of the College regarding the menace of ragging.
- To maintain Interpersonal Relationships among the students of College.
- To provide knowledge of Anti Ragging provision, Rules, and Punishment
- Career College ensures Strict Compliance on the Prevention of ragging in any form.
- Career College aims to maintain a healthy and congenial academic environment that shall be free from the menace of ragging.
- As a preventive measure, all students admitted to Career College and their parents/guardians shall submit an undertaking in the prescribed form and are informed to go through the UGC guidelines on anti-ragging at the beginning of the academic session.
- Ragging on the College Campus is banned and anyone indulging in ragging is likely to be punished appropriately. Ragging punishment may include expulsion from the College, suspension from the College or Classes for a limited period, or a fine with a public apology.
- All the students of Career College are advised to abide by the instructions scrupulously to ensure a healthy academic atmosphere and make it a ragging-free camp.
|Dr. Manik Sharma
||Coordinator (Nodal Officer)
|Dr. Anita K.
|Mr. Manish Soni
|Dr. Sanjeev Gaur