STUDENT: CODE OF CONDUCT
All students are responsible for conducting themselves in a manner which helps enhance the environment of learning, dignity, freedom of each and every individual member in the college campus.
- Students are expected to abide by the rules and regulations of the College and maintain the high standards of discipline and dignified manner of behaviour inside as well as outside the College campus.
- Students must fulfil the minimum 75% attendance criterion along with CCE and Project cum Presentation of the Semester / annual System.
- No student shall wander, or gather in corridors, staircase or loiter anywhere in the college campus and abstain himself from the classes.
- All leave applications (Regular & Medical) shall be submitted in time, for sanction to HOD / concerned mentors.
- Medical Certificate is must along with the application for medical leave.
- Students should come to the college in appropriate uniforms with formal white shirts tucked into Grey trousers with black belt and formal black shoes for boys, white kurtas and Grey salwaar dupatta for girls with formal black shoes. (Hawai type rubber or plastic slippers are not permitted).
- Students are expected to maintain silence in the academic buildings, to maintain the decorum and not resort to any deviant behaviour such as hooting, whistling, loitering etc. will be treated as an instances of indiscipline.
- For independent study, students are encouraged to use the library, common computing facilities and not resort to sitting in staircases or circulation areas where they could interfere with the free movement.
- Keep the campus neat and clean. Do not throw trash/waste anywhere in the campus except in the designated waste bins kept at different places in the college.
- It is strictly prohibited to carry or consume intoxicants / psychotropic substances in any form or smoking or using chewing gum, tobacco, pan masala etc.
- It is strongly advised to refrain from activities such as scribbling or noting on walls, door or furniture which could deface the college and destroy the academic ambiance.
- No collections of cash or kind is allowed without prior permission of the Principal, HOD or Mentor.
- This college is a No Ragging reported College since its inception, any such complaint will be dealt in accordance to the norms laid down by UGC.
- Students should be Careful in handling the Furniture, Lab Equipment, Fixtures and appliances in the Classrooms and Laboratories.
- Political activity in any form is strictly forbidden in the College campus. Unauthorized meetings, propaganda work, processions or fund collections are forbidden by the College.
- Any violation or non-compliance of existing rules or any observed behaviour that deviates from the vision and mission of the College will invite penalty in the form of warning, fine, calling of parents or any other suitable disciplinary action as deemed fit may be taken by college Principal.
- Students are expected to use public transport.
- Student must adhere to the Code of Conduct and also abide by the rules mentioned in the Rule Book which is provided along with this Prospectus at the time of admission.
Teachers: -Code of Conduct
Teacher should follow the rules and regulation of the institute
- They must be polite to the students, listen to their problems and try to solve them.
- They should updatetheir knowledge about their subjecton regular basis and should complete the syllabus in the stipulated time.
- They should conduct lectures and practical as per the Time Table.
- They should conduct CCE and practical exams as per the guidelines of Barkatullah University.
- They should use ICT tools for teaching(audio/visual) to make the class and lecture more interesting and should ensure that their lectures are interactive.
- Leave should be sanctionedfrom the Principal and ensure that alternative arrangements are made for the lecture and practical.
- All the staff members need to carry their ID cards and follow the dress code of college.
- Responsible and wise useof college property. Teachers should be alert and have a vigilant eye. In case of any misuse, damage of college property, they should report to the Principal.
- 15 days summer vacation during May-June is given to faculty members who have completed one year of their job.
- Though UGC has started online refresher course, still 21 days paid leave will be given to faculty members selected/invited for select refresher/orientation course.
- It is compulsory for faculty members to publish at least two research papers in reputed journals (UGC certified) in one academic year.Facultiesare encouraged to write more research articles/ books monetary rewards are given every year.
- Salary advance on specific requirement are given to staff members.
- 100 % fee exemption is given to the wards of faculties.
- Medical benefits and medical concession are given to the faculty and staff members and their nearest relatives (kids and parents) in the society’s hospital CIMS (50% discount in OPD, 25% in bed or room rent and 25% in Pathology).
- ESIC and PF are given to eligible employees.